Thursday, September 18, 2008

Drum Mount Kenmore Washer




I consider myself a tolerant person, but there are things I can not. There
festivities with which I can not, and that I do not know if it ceases to define myself as a tolerant person, but the truth is that I do not care. Respect for all people, but people who enjoy abusing animals for me no longer individuals and become as inferior beings I can not even consider them animals.
Do you feel superior when they torture an animal to death?
If anything distinguishes people from animals is intelligence, but I understand that he does this without it.
Why be aware that from the institutions? Can not or will not do anything the municipalities?
Sometimes I am very sorry for the world in which we live.
The image is from Toro de la Vega, of Tordesillas , besides being a "Religious Festival" has been declared the "national interest"
A Saluditos s for everyone, today I am outraged and very impotent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment