Monday, January 26, 2009

Mysore Malliga Images

BEHALF OF SOLIDARITY "rational, civilized beings? Happy 2009


recently has come to my mail a pps which spoke of the burqa (veil) that women use in some countries. One picture was of a stoning, and that made me remember Asha, a girl of 14 years which made a typically savage animals, not humans.

At the time, because of the damn time I ever lack for anything I could do this post, but today I feel I must do, to honor her and all women and girls like her who die under these conditions. There are no words to describe what I feel, because it is a mixture of helplessness and anger and I know more things.

Really nobody can do anything?

Asha did not know you, but I promise not to ever forget, and wish you were the last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment