Friday, February 18, 2011

A Cover Letter For Working In A Tanning Salon

Creative Thinking

're driving your car into a terrible stormy night. You pass a bus stop where three people waiting:

1. An old woman who seems about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved his life.
3. The perfect man or woman of your dreams.


Which would you take in the car, considering that only have room for a passenger?
This is a moral and ethical dilemma that was once used in a job interview. You could take the old lady, because it will die and therefore you should save it first, or you could bring a friend, and that saved your life once you are in his debt. However, it may never return to find the perfect lover of your dreams.
The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no hesitation in giving his response. I love and I hope to use it once in an interview. SAY WHAT? simply replied: "I would give the car keys to my friend, and ask him to take the old woman to hospital, while I would be waiting for the bus with the woman
of my dreams."

Moral: We must overcome the apparent limitations that we face problems and learn to think creatively

0 comments:

Post a Comment