Friday, October 17, 2008

Jcpenney Salon Haircut Price

Poor


A handsome man of middle age, entered a cafe and sat down. Before ordering, he could not help noticing a group of younger men who drank at a table near you, they laughed at him.

was not to remember that carrying a small pink ribbon on the lapel of his jacket that he realized what was the joke. The man gave no importance, but the insistence of laughter began to bother neighbors. He looked at one of the men straight in the eye, put his finger to his lapel and pointed to the tape:

- "This?"

With this gesture all the men at the table laughed openly. The man whom his gaze said

- "Sorry, buddy, but we were saying how cute you look with the pink ribbons on your blue jacket."

calmly made a man gesture of invitation to the joker to come over and sit at your table. Although he felt very uncomfortable, the younger man came and sat down. The old man, very calm voice said

- "I wear this ribbon to draw attention to Breast Cancer." I wear it to honor my mother. "

- "Sorry, dude." She died of breast cancer? ".

- "No. She is healthy and well. But her breasts nourished me as a baby and they were lodge when I was afraid or felt alone in my childhood. I am grateful for my mother's breasts and their health. "

- "I understand," replied the other, not quite convinced.

- "I also carry this movie to honor my wife," the man continued.

- "She" is also good? "

- "Sure. Her breasts have been a source of love for both. With them nourished our beautiful daughter of 23 years. I'm grateful for my wife's breasts and their health."

- "I see. And I guess that also carries the ribbon to honor her daughter."

- "No. It's too late for that. My daughter died of breast cancer a month ago. She thought she was too young to have cancer, so when she accidentally noticed a small lump, she ignored. She thought him not causing discomfort or pain, there was nothing to worry about. "

Moved and embarrassed, the stranger said

-" Sorry, sir. "

- "Therefore, also in memory of my daughter, I wear this little ribbon with pride. That gives me the opportunity to talk with others. When you get home talk to your wife, your daughters, your mother, your sisters, your girlfriends. Here ...", the man reached into his pocket and handed the other a small pink ribbon. He took it, looked at her, slowly raised his head and said: - "Could you help me put please?


For breast cancer, Oct. 19, if you're a woman does not stop Please take care and if you are a man convinces the women in your life out for them. THANKS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment