Monday, October 6, 2008

Pokemon Soul Silver Play Online

My Friend the Wind "Oblivion"


Many
are the times that I see around me and think.
nothing in particular and in any particular. At times, rescued from my mind any other occurrence bright and unconsciously, I call my friend "Oblivion" to be carried all that "attacks" my head at that moment. Fortunately or unfortunately, but take him at least I hope you see "Memory", bringing with her all the good and bad that "Oblivion" I robbed.

could relate to memory, forgetting and thought as a family, where roles are defined and in turn compartidos.La memory is the ability to feel the time to accumulate and analizarlo.El oblivion many times we can choose unconsciously, that is what we do not remember. But just the thought defines us and is faithful to us, tells us the truth is more cruel. Want to forget, is to suppress ....
In my opinion ... do not forget, nor the good things or bad things, the good because it make us happier at a time of downturn, and bad because they help us grow as there personas.además nothing bad that can not be worse, and nothing so good that it could be better, therefore, both good and bad things deserve to be remembered ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment